Allergist & Immunologist, Internist
Video profile

Feb 5th, 2013

Dr. Bleier seemed like a very nice person, but I did not receive any helpful information from my time spent taking an allergy test. I was told that I 'probably wasn't allergic' to several items. I asked for more data so I could further interpret what this meant and the level of my allergy, and he explained it was not a science that worked like that, that I should probably avoid the items I might be allergic to. I got a call about a week later from his coworker who didn't realize I had already received a call about my results, but I asked if he could tell me the level of allergy I had to these items. He gave me much more data such as the number scale for which I was allergic to each, and said he would mail me the copy of my results. I am glad I received another call, but am confused about why a second call was necessary and why Dr. Bleier could not tell me more information himself other than 'I might be allergic, I should avoid just in case'. When you live with a life-threatening allergy, and go to get retested, the purpose of getting re-tested is to learn your new level of allergy, and I didn't feel Dr. Bleier gave me any of that information.

May 23rd, 2012

Dr. Bleier is so cheap doctor because he refused to paying for an interperter and don't want any interpeter to see his office. He is very rude.

Apr 17th, 2010

Excellent doctor and office

allergy evaluation show details allergy evaluation
Jan 26th, 2010