Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joel Block
Dr. Joel Block, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nogales, AZ. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Block is affiliated with Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital & Health Center, Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital & Health Center and Holy Cross Hospital - Chicago. He speaks English.
Dr. Joel Block has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Joel Block is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nogales, AZ.
Dr. Elsi Diaz
Nogales, AZ 0 mi13
Dr. Jennifer Swiney
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Nogales, AZ 0 mi40
Dr. Carmelo Echeverria
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine
Nogales, AZ 0 mi29