A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Blumin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Blumin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Blumin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumin graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blumin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Howard Blumin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joel H. Blumin practice?
- Dr. Joel Blumin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Blumin practices Otolaryngology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Otolaryngologists.