A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Blumin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Blumin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Blumin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumin graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blumin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blumin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 16 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joel H. Blumin practice?
Dr. Joel Blumin practices Otolaryngology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Otolaryngologists.