A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Borgen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Borgen, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Borgen graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.
Dr. Borgen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Leon Borgen MD is a male Pathologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Joel L. Borgen practice?
- Dr. Joel Borgen has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Borgen practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pathologists.