A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Boyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyd
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boyd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Boyd, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Boyd has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Regions Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Boyd MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel Boyd practice?
- Dr. Joel Boyd has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Boyd practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.