Dr. Joel Brasch MD Patient Reviews

3.4
  • 12 reviews

February 3rd, 2017
We had excellent experience at Munster Location
The nurses are the best we have seen, and we have been to other fertility clinics before. The Doctor spent like one hour explaining everything to us, even things we did not knoe before. Highly recommend this clinic.

October 4th, 2015
My Wife and me were impressed !
My wife and I finished seeing Chicago IVF and Dr Brasch last week. This entire situation was stressful but Dr Brasch spent a LOT of time with us when he told us his opinions. The bet part was the nurses in Orland park who have never been given enough credit of the work they do eery single day. This clinic is special and my wife and me give it 5 stars.

September 2nd, 2014
It's an Okay place
I was not too impressed with the Facility. Everyone is nice, but that's about it. I met with the Doctor once and that's the only time that I saw him. After that, I strictly dealt with the nurses. I just didn't feel like they cared and that they were more worried about collecting the money more than anything. It wasn't the worst experience ever, but it wasn't a place that I am going to continue to go to.

May 15th, 2013
Successful IVF
Dr. Brasch is a great wonderful doctor and he will take his time to review your history and let you know what your best options are and if it is possible to do an IVF. I went through 2 cycles and a frozen embryo IVF. The first cycle I got pregnant bt miscarried at 8 weeks, then we tried the frozen embryos and no result in pregnancy. Then the second full cycle I ended up pregnant with Twins :) I cant even explain how blessed we are and what a great feeling it was to find out after so many years of trying. My twins will be 6yrs old in June. Dr. Brasch is a very busy doctor but is there for any questions you may have and yes the nurse practioners are the ones taking you blood levels and tests but he is the main one to insert the embryos. I would defintely recommend him to any of my friends and if i decide i want more kids he will be the one i go too! Thank You Dr. Brasch for my precious Twins!

October 3rd, 2011
All Dr. Brasch cares about is his own personal finances. He never had follow up visits after an IVF went wrong. His staff never called to check up on me. I difinitely would not recommend him to my worse enemy.

June 13th, 2011
The worst experience of my life. Stay away from him.

May 15th, 2011
We want everyone to know good news
I wrote this on facebook and other rating website but I want to tell the good news. We went to 2 other IVF clinics and felt very bad like just one more patient running in. We soon saw chicagoivf and Dr. Brasch in Orland Park. Dr. Brasch spent more time with us than all the other doctors added together. He reviewed our old IVF treatments with every detail. One easy IVF and yes we were pregnant. The nurses spent so much time with us and we love you Carla! Our life is changed with so much gratitude to the chicagoivf.

December 2nd, 2010
This doctor's ONLY CONCERN is for HIS OWN PERSONAL FINANCES!!! The staff told me that I was approved for a certain amount. HOWEVER, during my procedure/insemination my husband was instructed to pay (cash, check or credit card) $10,000! All the while telling me to "remain calm and relaxed or it won't work!" Needless to say after nearly a year, TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS, numerous proceedures, and medications, we are left babyless!! Dr. Brasch told us to just keep trying it could take "MANY MORE PROCEEDURES"......LIKE I SAID BEFORE HE'S ONLY IN IT FOR THE MONEY HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE PATIENT AT ALL! AND THE MORE "PROCEEDURES" YOU HAVE THE MORE MONEY HE MAKES!!! SAVE YOURSELF THE HEARTACHE (AND MONEY) AND GO TO A DIFFERENT DOCTOR/PRACTICE ALTOGETHER!!!

September 15th, 2010
Best of 3 clinics
We went to 2 other fertility clincs this is the best by far. The doctor is inteligent and sepnt a lot of time with us. We got pregnant after IVF the second time. The nurses were the best from all.

August 13th, 2010
We got pregnant. Would recommend highly !!!

December 31st, 2008
Poor, He never seen us all he did was receive faxed pictures of our x-rays what a joke

October 14th, 2008
just a number
Anybody going through infertility, this is NOT the place to go. You are just a number. The doctor is not to bad but you NEVER get to see him. A nurse practitioner is your doctor. A nurse practitioner who could not find my left ovary on ultrasound, says a lot.