A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Braslow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Braslow, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Braslow graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Braslow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Tupper Braslow MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joel T. Braslow practice?
- Dr. Joel Braslow has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Braslow practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.