Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joel Bregman
Dr. Joel Bregman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norwich, CT, with other offices in Norwich, CT and Philadelphia, PA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Bregman is affiliated with Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT and North Shore University Hospital - Manhasset. He speaks English.
Dr. Joel Bregman has the following 3 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. Joel Bregman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norwich, CT.
Dr. Erin Oconnor
Norwich, CT 0.01 mi
Dr. Chinwe Erike
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Norwich, CT 0.01 mi8
Dr. Martin Maloney
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine
Norwich, CT 0.23 mi41