A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Brill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Brill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brill
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Brill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Brill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brill graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Brill has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ventura County Med Ctr, Ventura, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Victor Brill MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joel V. Brill practice?
- Dr. Joel Brill has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Brill practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Paradise Valley, AZ.
See Paradise Valley Internists and Paradise Valley Gastroenterologists.