A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Bruggen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Bruggen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bruggen
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Bruggen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Bruggen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruggen graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bruggen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Thomas Bruggen MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joel T. Bruggen practice?
- Dr. Joel Bruggen has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Bruggen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Internists and Winston Salem Gastroenterologists.