Dr. Joel Buchalter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel Buchalter?

September 12th, 2017

I saw this wonderful doctor yesterday, and I love him, he listened and took his time, I never felt rushed!! The staff is great!!! I'm going back in 6 weeks!!!!!! It's nice to know I have a Doctor that will at least be honest and listen!! And he has a great sense of humor!!!

May 25th, 2017

Since 1990, between foot, knee, hip & shoulder, he has done 8 surgeries on me including total hip & knee replacements and I am extremely satisfied with the results.

February 25th, 2017

wonderful Dr.

Sometimes you do have to wait but worth it. He is one of the most caring and compassionate Drs I have ever met and an execellent surgeon. Fixed my knee Been seeing him for 13 years

September 8th, 2016

Patient

Dr Buchalter is one of a kind. He is the most honest dr I've ever met. He does not rush to operate, and will be up front with his patient .if he feels he doesn't know how to address your problem he won't hesitate to refer his patient to another dr for a second opinion.I met Dr Buchalter when I reached out to him for a second opinion on an operation which had been performed on my left knee by a butcher dr in Nyc, and he clearly told me that he won't have performed that surgery, because there were ways to handle me condition without performing the surgery. He has perform two other surgeries on my and I'm very pleased .I WILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM?

June 13th, 2016

All doctors should be like him!

January 18th, 2015

Dr. Buchalter did an anterior Hip Replacement for me 2 years ago, and then last year did a Total Knee Replacement. He is a doctor who I won't hesitate to recommend. He gives each patient a lot of time to explain things and answer questions. He is a really kind and patient centered doctor and a great surgeon.

December 6th, 2013

WORTH THE WAIT

NEVER RUSHES AND ANSWERS ALL MY QUESTIONS. CARMINE AND FRAN ARE ALSO WONDERFUL.

October 23rd, 2012

Ggood bedside but is that enough

He's quite charming and seems to listen and does answer questions but when I had a major problem and after an MRI he misdiagnosed. His solutions included 3 separate operations. Went to another 2 doctors (one at Hospital for Special Surgery in NYC)and both agreed on a diagnosis of 1 procedure and his misdiagnosis. It's been 6 months and am doing well.

July 21st, 2012

Compassionate and Through

Dr. B is one of the most compassionate and through doctors I've ever had. I know going to my appointment I will have to wait awhile, but I don't mind. He isn't one of those 5 minute doctors; he is willing to take the time to answer all of your questions, he is never rushed. Also, he is one of those surgeons that will be honest telling you what he can and can't do. He's not one of those surgeons who think that they are god and can do no bad. I highly recommend Dr. Joel Buchalter.

July 16th, 2011

THIS MAN RUINED MY KNEE

All he had to do was clean a tiny meniscal tear in my knee and now years later it is worse than it was before the surgery. I would not recommend this doctor to anybody find someone else.

February 3rd, 2011

no one could help me!

I am overweight to say the least. No one would touch my severely arthritic hip so I essentially had no quality of life. When I finally saw Dr. Buchalter he spent over an hour in the office with me. We discussed the treatment options and the risks in great detail. He offered me hope where no one else would. I had my hip replacement a few months ago and now have my life back. Within a few weeks I knew I would be better. His bedside manner is the best I have ever experienced. I should also mention his staff....Ben Spooner, a gentle, caring man who also has an excellent bedside manner. Dr. Buchalter is the best physician I have ever encountered! The office wait is worth the price of admission!

November 30th, 2010

He is professional and an expert in his field. Would highly recommended him.