A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Cobb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Cobb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cobb
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cobb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Cobb, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobb graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cobb has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Christopher Cobb MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel C. Cobb practice?
- Dr. Joel Cobb has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Cobb practices Family Medicine near North Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Family Physicians.