A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Cobb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Cobb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Cobb, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobb graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cobb has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Cobb MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel Cobb practice?
- Dr. Joel Cobb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Cobb practices Family Medicine near North Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Family Physicians.