A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Cochran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cochran
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Cochran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Cochran, DO is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Septic Shock
Education & Awards
Dr. Cochran graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Cochran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel B Cochran DO is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel B. Cochran practice?
- Dr. Joel Cochran has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Cochran practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Pediatric Specialists.