A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Cochran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Cochran, DO is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Septic Shock
Education & Awards
Dr. Cochran graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Cochran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Brian Cochran DO is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel B. Cochran practice?
- Dr. Joel Cochran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Cochran practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Pediatricians.