A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Cohen is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Cohen has 27 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel M Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joel M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Joel Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Cohen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.