A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Confino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Confino, Cataract, Lens Implant & LASIK Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Confino
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Confino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Confino, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Confino graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Confino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Confino MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joel Confino practice?
- Dr. Joel Confino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Confino practices Ophthalmology near Westfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Watchung, NJ.
See Westfield Ophthalmologists.