A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Confino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Confino, Cataract, Lens Implant & LASIK Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Confino
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Confino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Confino, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Confino graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Confino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Confino MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joel Confino practice?
- Dr. Joel Confino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Confino practices Ophthalmology near Westfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Watchung, NJ.
See Westfield Ophthalmologists.