Learn more about Dr. Joel Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Cooper, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Barrett Esophagus
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Surgery (Pulmonary Surgical Procedures)
- Lung Transplantation
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Reperfusion Injury
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Thymus Gland Removal (Thymectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel D Cooper MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joel D. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Joel Cooper has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joel Cooper practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Clementon, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.