A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Jaffe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Jaffe, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Jaffe has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel D Jaffe MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joel D. Jaffe practice?
- Dr. Joel Jaffe has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Jaffe practices Otolaryngology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Otolaryngologists.