A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Jaffe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Jaffe, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Jaffe has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jaffe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joel D. Jaffe practice?
Dr. Joel Jaffe practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Langhorne Otolaryngologists, Langhorne Surgeons, and Langhorne Plastic Surgeons.