A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Rosen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Rosen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel David Rosen MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joel D. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Joel Rosen has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Rosen practices Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians.