Learn more about Dr. Joel Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Steinberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Steinberg has 17 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steinberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joel D. Steinberg practice?
Dr. Joel Steinberg practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, General Practice, and Geriatric Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Geriatric Doctors, Detroit General Practitioners, and Detroit Family Physicians.