A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Steinberg is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinberg
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Steinberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steinberg has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel David Steinberg MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel D. Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Joel Steinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Steinberg practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Geriatric Doctors.