A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Steinberg is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Steinberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steinberg has 17 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel David Steinberg MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel D. Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Joel Steinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Steinberg practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Geriatric Doctors.