Dr. Joel Datloff Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Joel Datloff?

Excellent Dermatologist

Posted on November 17th, 2015

We have been going to Dr. Datloff for 28 years and wouldn't think of going to another dermatologist. He has been very accurate with each diagnosis and the instructions he has given us each time have led to excellent outcomes with each procedure done. He has our full recommendation!

Posted on May 12th, 2015

I too feel as if he does not have time to listen to you and is too busy trying to make the maximum of $$ by seeing as many patients as possible. The telephone system they have is atrocious - not user friendly. If you call them directly for a prescription refill, they will leave a msg for the doctor but you may have to wait over a week for the doctor to authorize a prescription refill. Same goes if you have the pharmacy contact them. You can never speak to the doctor directly and they don't return phone calls. If Datloff is out of town, good luck - his fellow doctors will not authorize a prescription refill. The words "patient" and "followup" don't exist in his vocabulary. I am finding another dermatologist and I suggest you do the same.

A Real Pro

Posted on February 26th, 2015

Dr. Datloff has provided superior, if no-nonsense, dermatological care to me for more than twenty years.

Insensitive

Posted on January 17th, 2015

All of my visits with the doctor have been under five minutes. I feel as if he never tried to hear my problems out and he would jump to conclusion and would proscribe prescriptions just to make the problem go away which in result it's not what I needed. My brother went to him he following week to test him out and he would agree with me 100%. I felt all my appointments were waste of money and my time; prob not his time because it only took him 5 minutes.

Posted on December 28th, 2014

I love this provider! Answers questions, gets things done and is wonderful at what he does. This is definitively my dermatologist. I want him to live forever for me, my family and the ones to come.

Great Doc

Posted on March 19th, 2014

Professional, extremely knowledgeable, friendly and terriffic M.D. I would recommend Dr. Datloff to anyone.

Posted on March 29th, 2013

In my experence Dr. Datloff is very matter of fact, cold and a waste of time and money. He doesn't give you an compassion and your visit will probably last 10 max. He doesn't take time to listen to you and try and find out what the root problem is. Instead he talks to you as your a child and gives you a little speech then out the door he goes. The office people are nice and professional. I feel bad that they have to work with such an horrible Doc.

Posted on March 18th, 2009

Numerous appointments and all quite positive.

Posted on December 2nd, 2016