by J.T. on Aug 7th, 2015

I love Dr. D and his staff. They are all very helpful.

GREAT DOCTOR show details GREAT DOCTOR
by YVONNE WELLING on Dec 1st, 2014

DR. DE LA MERCED has been caring for my 2 teen daughters for over 5 years. He is very, very thorough at each visit. He provides not only emergency care, but oversees their general wellbeing and need for specialist referrals when needed. His staff is efficient and quick at handling all referral issues. Thank you for 6 years of great service!

HE IS GREAT! show details HE IS GREAT!
by none on Dec 31st, 2013

Dr del merced is awesome, i would recommend him to every one. He takes his time and always so nice and respectful, his staff is also great team. He treats you like family. he is getting alittle older which i feels like he may tend to lose his touch a bit, but he still great.

Apr 15th, 2013

Dr Dela Merced is awesome!!!

best doc ever show details best doc ever
Jul 25th, 2012

love..love..dr.dela merced...i believe he saved my daughter's life..after going to countless doctors to what seemed to be an abnormal bump on my daughter's head..everyone dismissed it..but on my very first visit to dela merced he referred her to a specialist.within the next two weeks my daughter had surgery to remove a tumor the size of a golf ball from the side of her head..thanks a lot doctor dela merced...

I was referred by my sister and friend show details I was referred by my sister and friend
Jan 20th, 2012

I am surprised that Dr. De La Merced hasn't gotten better ratings. He has always been very sweet and caring to both my children and he is very professional but also very personable. I was referred to him from both my sister and friend. His waiting room is sometimes full and the wait has been around 20-30 minutes but if I had an appointment I get in within 10 minutes.

Very nice. show details Very nice.
by Citysearch User on Sep 9th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I have been taking my kids to Doctor de la Merced for years. The doctor is great, the staff members are really nice. They moved to a brand n...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Great Pediatrician! show details Great Pediatrician!
by Citysearch User on Sep 3rd, 2008 on insiderpages.com

The office is cute and cozy. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. De la Merced is friendly, caring, patient and always available to ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com