A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Doughten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Doughten, Geriatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Doughten, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzhimers Dementia
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Doughten graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Doughten has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Daniel Doughten MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel D. Doughten practice?
- Dr. Joel Doughten has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Doughten practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Family Physicians and Riverside Geriatric Doctors.