Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

by A Mangin on Oct 27th, 2014

I am not sure what Dr. you others are speaking of, but I am sure you must be mistaken. Dr Dragelin and his staff are top notch. I have had MULTIPLE procedures for hernia repair and could not have special ordered any better care or better experience. Dr. Dragelin is patient, kind, and genuinely cares for his patients. I value his opinion and never had a doubt not once. If he should ever leave Rex Surgical, I will be following, no matter where he goes. Hugs and a big Thanks, Dr. Dragelin!

|  Get over yourselves  |  show details
by Pierce on Nov 27th, 2013

I've had nine major hernia surgeries at all the major hospitals and by the Dr.'s with the alphabet listed after their names. Dragelin explained it, fixed it and followed up personally afterward. Marcus Welby he ain't but then again Dragelin fixed the messes left by Dr. Feelgood.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Kathryn Johnson on Nov 18th, 2013

I hate to see such terrible reviews. Dr. Dragelin has performed 3 surgeries on me, and I am only 35. He has always been very calming, comforting, and thorough. Dr. Dragelin has the talent to explains things in full detail, without medical jargon or a patronizing tone. I appreciate the pictures he draws to give you a view that is otherwise impossible to understand through descriptions alone. Every appointment and procedure I have had, he and his staff are very punctual. I have even gotten same day appointments when I have concerns. I always receive follow up calls and the Heartburn Center which he is a part of, are consistently friendly and helpful. As long as he stays in the area, and still practicing, he is my Doctor and I'd recommend him to everyone that needs this line of treatment.

Jul 26th, 2013

Grossly out of control Dr.! I have never been spoken to by anyone in the medical profession as rudely, unprofessionally, and out of line as I was by this man. After almost dying while on his operating table and waking up in CICU, he has the audacity to verbally assault me without provocation while in my room at REX Hospital. He did this so loudly that other patients and their families came out to see what was going on and to the point where hospital staff were continuously apologizing for his actions until I left the building. BEWARE…he should be avoided at all costs! Clearly a problem. Read previous review.

Jul 2nd, 2013

Violated freedom of speech, rude, ego way out of control, Dr.who threatens person with non service if you go over his head because he doesn't allow assertiveness or involvement in health care. No objectivity - Conflict of interest on every level Refusal to get records Advised immediate surgery without even seeing the records of ultra sound. The most arrogant and heartless Dr. I have ever come across - gets punitive if family wishes involvement in health care. Demeaning - I don't really think he deserves even one star,

Jun 9th, 2010

Dr. Dragelin will double book you for your surgery. I had to wait an addition 3 hrs in pre-op as he worked on another guy he booked for the same surgical time that he booked me for. This double-booking should be illegal in my opinion.