Dr. Joel Dragelin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 27th, 2014
I am not sure what Dr. you others are speaking of, but I am sure you must be mistaken. Dr Dragelin and his staff are top notch. I have had MULTIPLE procedures for hernia repair and could not have special ordered any better care or better experience. Dr. Dragelin is patient, kind, and genuinely cares for his patients. I value his opinion and never had a doubt not once. If he should ever leave Rex Surgical, I will be following, no matter where he goes. Hugs and a big Thanks, Dr. Dragelin!

November 18th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
I hate to see such terrible reviews. Dr. Dragelin has performed 3 surgeries on me, and I am only 35. He has always been very calming, comforting, and thorough. Dr. Dragelin has the talent to explains things in full detail, without medical jargon or a patronizing tone. I appreciate the pictures he draws to give you a view that is otherwise impossible to understand through descriptions alone. Every appointment and procedure I have had, he and his staff are very punctual. I have even gotten same day appointments when I have concerns. I always receive follow up calls and the Heartburn Center which he is a part of, are consistently friendly and helpful. As long as he stays in the area, and still practicing, he is my Doctor and I'd recommend him to everyone that needs this line of treatment.

June 9th, 2010
Dr. Dragelin will double book you for your surgery. I had to wait an addition 3 hrs in pre-op as he worked on another guy he booked for the same surgical time that he booked me for. This double-booking should be illegal in my opinion.