A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Lewis, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Ephraim Lewis MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joel E. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Joel Lewis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Lewis practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Costa Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Costa Mesa Allergists and Costa Mesa Pediatricians.