A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Moses:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Moses, Infectious Diseases is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moses
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Moses Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Moses, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Moses graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moses has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Eli Moses MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joel E. Moses practice?
- Dr. Joel Moses has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Moses practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics near Albany, NY.
See Albany Internists, Albany Infectious Disease Doctors, and Albany Pediatricians.