Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joel Edelstein
Dr. Joel Edelstein, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Edelstein is affiliated with John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley, Banner-University Medical Center Phoenix and Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center. Dr. Edelstein has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Joel Edelstein has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joel Edelstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Christina Kang
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi9
Dr. Nagappa Prakash
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi45
Dr. Hursh Naik
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi11