Dr. Joel Edelstein DO Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

January 4th, 2017
Terrible with elderly patients
My mother goes to Joel Edelstein he has got to be the worst actor I've seen. He just misses everything that we bring up even when my father asked to discuss the possibility of Dementia or Alzheimer's he said it would not matter if we even knew he said that it would not help at all to know yes or no. He says there's nothing I can do even if we do find out that she has it but I will say that she is 78 and what do you expect from a 78 year old. If he had to live with this situation he wouldn't be saying this maybe he needs to go home with some of his patients to see what is really going on. I honestly think that my mother and father are afraid to question him at all as if he is God I'm sorry but Joel Edelstein is just a doctor and I can honestly say that I don't believe he's a good doctor maybe at one point and his career very early on he cared right now all he cares about are his golf clubs. Do not go to Joel Edelstein if you care about your health he is not there for you he is there for the dollar and that is it. If I ran my business the way he runs his I would have no clients if you don't care then go home and get out of the business you are not a caretaker you are not there to care for your patients they are nothing to you but dollar signs.

June 29th, 2016
I have no complaint with Dr. Edelstein. But this is the 5th or 6th time I have called his office, only to get the standard recording, and not received a call back. I'm sick of this and am ready to report this to the state.

March 16th, 2015
Warning!
After an involved search for a new doctor, I decided on Joel Edelstein. In the process of making an appointment, a staff member lied to me. That ended the relationship before it ever began. I was told that a nurse practitioner, not the doctor, would do the wellness (physical) exam because that's the only way it would be covered by insurance. Not true (as confirmed with the insurance company). If you can't trust an answer to something as basic as that, how can you trust anything else you will be told?

June 13th, 2011
The wait may be a little long but once Dr Edelstein is in exam room with you, the patient, it is clear why. The doctor is relaxed, attentive and gives all the time required. Dx is pretty much always accurate. I wouldn't consider going to any other physician.