A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Ehrenkranz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Ehrenkranz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Ehrenkranz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehrenkranz graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Ehrenkranz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel R L Ehrenkranz MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel R. Ehrenkranz practice?
- Dr. Joel Ehrenkranz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Ehrenkranz practices Internal Medicine near Glenwood Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Glenwood Springs Internists.