A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Ellenzweig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Ellenzweig is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Ellenzweig, MD is board certified in Preventive Medicine and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellenzweig graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Ellenzweig has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Mark Ellenzweig MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel M. Ellenzweig practice?
- Dr. Joel Ellenzweig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Ellenzweig practices Preventive Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Simi Valley, CA and Northridge, CA.
See Bakersfield Preventive Medicine Specialists.