A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Engel, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Engel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel C Engel DO is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joel C. Engel practice?
- Dr. Joel Engel has 7 office locations.
Dr. Joel Engel practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Plainwell, MI.
See Roseville Cardiologists.