A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Engel, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Engel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Engel DO is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joel Engel practice?
- Dr. Joel Engel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Engel practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Roseville Cardiologists.