A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Evans, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Hot Flashes
- Mind-Body and Relaxation Techniques
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Evans has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Stamford Hospital, The, Stamford CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joel M. Evans practice?
Dr. Joel Evans practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.