Dr. Joel Falk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel Falk?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 16th, 2016

Dr Falk is a great doctor. He takes the time to answer my questions and concerns. Doctor and staff were always kind to my son that I brought with me to my prenatal appts. I would definitely recommend Dr Falk.

September 17th, 2015

Dr Falk is a wonderful doctor.......wouldn't see anyone else.......he's the best!

March 10th, 2015

Good doc

Compassionate, helped me with cervical cancer

October 25th, 2013

Essure survivor

I recently read a letter Dr Falk wrote bashing an advocate for helping woman who are suffering with adverse events from Essure, some extremely sever and many require hysterectomy, which result in recovery. If your a Dr who treats woman, wouldn't you want to know the real truth of what could be harming your patients so that you can better help them? Dr Falk, the truth was not scary it helped me to know what I needed to do. What was scary is not knowing what was causing me to be sick and in pain for 5 years. What was scary is thinking that I was dying when all my tests came back normal. What I now think is scary, is that you are aware of the Essure consequences and you are going to still implant. Shame on you

February 5th, 2013

Tried to tell him I felt too large at 12 weeks & was worried about twins, he brushed me off explaining there's belly fat & intestines covering my uterus, so I couldn't be feeling it. I was 122 pounds, there wasn't belly fat & he never checked me to be sure. When I had my ulq trasound the next day it was discovered I was pregnant with triplets.

February 9th, 2011

5 year patient

Love Dr. Falk! Very caring, helpful with other medical concerns and recommended some great doctors. Office wait is WAY too long. Staff pleasant enough, nothing special.

November 17th, 2010

Unfriendly and unprofessional

I would never recommend this F doctor to anyone. We had our second child and this guy was so unfriendly and unprofessional. compared to the doctor of our first child. The delivery was about 6am in the morning The nurses called and paged him for over an hour and he never showed up, the nurses had to do the delivery by themselves in the first pushing part. He arrived in the middle of the delivery . After the baby come out,he didn't even ask how I was doing and his stitching job was so bad that I had to go to a different doctor to redo it. Be very careful on this guy.

November 11th, 2010

Ultrasound Tech is HORRIBLE

Overall, everyone in the entire office was very nice. That is until it came time for my first ultrasound and I came in contact with the tech. She called my name and my husband and I attempted to follow her back but she ran so quickly that we couldn't even keep up with her. When we got in the room she asked what my ultrasound was for and I said, I am not sure, Dr. Falk just ordered it for me to make sure everything was ok. She then stated, "Ok...well I kind of need to know what I am looking for." Then I just said, I am not sure. Then she stated, "Ok..not sure how I am going to do this, you gotta give me something." Then I got mad and said, ok..why don't you try looking in my chart to see what he ordered, it's not my job to know the details, I don't work here and I am not an ultrasound technician. The remainder of the appt was very uncomfortable and she kept having a bad attitude. I thought my first ultrasound would be exciting and fun, but she completely ruined it for us. So beware of this person, if there are enough complaints hopefully she will be fired. Thank you!

September 5th, 2010

Good doctor, but not gentle

Dr. Falk is a very thorough doctor, but could stand to be more gentle.

August 15th, 2016