A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Estrada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Estrada is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Estrada, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Estrada graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Estrada has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Estrada MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel Estrada practice?
- Dr. Joel Estrada has 23 office locations.
Dr. Joel Estrada practices Internal Medicine near Puyallup, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Kent, WA.
See Puyallup Internists.