Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile

by Cathy on Apr 19th, 2015

For me truly a miracle worker for me. Very kind,compassionate and giving man. Wii be truly missed upon his retirement

He made a mess of me show details He made a mess of me
by Lucy Brown on Mar 4th, 2015

Dr Feldman made a mess of my face. His bedside manner is great before he operates, but the results suck.

NECK LIFT show details NECK LIFT
by Judith A Smith on Sep 20th, 2014

It has been 16 months since my neck lift surgery. I'm currently seeking help for correction of my neck and jawline. My neck continues to feel very tight. I've learned to live with this discomfort.

excellent in all respects show details excellent in all respects
by Geo & San on Mar 12th, 2014

My wife and I had twin surgeries within a couple of months. Both of us are extremely pleased with the results. Dr. Feldman, the office staff, and the Mt. Auburn Hospital are outstanding in our opinion. If you're thinking about facial or next surgery we can give our unqualified and most positive recommendation.

Excellent expereince and outcome show details Excellent expereince and outcome
Feb 27th, 2014

Dr. Feldman was professional and immediately set me at ease. I loved that his surgery was private and I did not have to go through the usual wait and wait some more hospital surgery routine.The surgery went very well and he checked on me in the hospital that adjoins his office regularly. The result was excellent. He is an artist. I had no recovery problems and checked me at several intervals up to 12 months following surgery. I highly recommend him for a neck lift. ( 61- first ever plastic surgery procedure)

Neck lift nightmare show details Neck lift nightmare
May 9th, 2013

I had a neck lift whereby the two muscles going down the neck were stitched together to make a smooth neckline. I expected there to be tightness and was told it might take up to a year for the tightness and pain to alleviate. It has been two and a half years and still I have pain behind my ears, in the back of my head and in my neck. I was told by Dr. Feldman to see a neurologist. I am very unhappy with the neck lift. If I had known that I would have all this difficulty and pain, I would never have had it done.

Mark as Helpful  | 12 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Excellent experience, superb doctor show details Excellent experience, superb doctor
Mar 6th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Feldman. His work is nearly invisible and he achieves a natural result. He has a wonderful bedside manner and his follow up is exceptional. It doesn't get any better.

internationally renowned plastic surgeon with great bedside manner show details internationally renowned plastic surgeon with great bedside manner
Dec 3rd, 2010

Dr. Feldman is an internationally-renowned, incredibly intelligent and gifted plastic surgeon. He has authored multiple groundbreaking books on necklifts and is a superb educator. My mother went to see him for a consultation and said that both he and his staff were exceptionally caring and professional. We cannot speak highly enough about him.

by meital on Aug 4th, 2010

the best doctor ever. sensitive to his patients,professional,nice,full of sympaty. he changed my life

world-class, world-renowned face and neck surgeon show details world-class, world-renowned face and neck surgeon
by World-class plastic surgeon known for necklifts on Jul 18th, 2010

My mother recently saw Dr. Feldman for a face and neck consultation--she was delighted and said his staff was incredibly helpful and courteous, and that Dr. Feldman was incredibly gracious, and took much time to explain the options to her. Additionally, Dr. Feldman is world-renowned for his work with necks and necklifts. Based on my mother's experience with Dr. Feldman, I have to give him the highest ratings on all levels!

He sucks show details He sucks
Feb 26th, 2009