Plastic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
300 Mount Auburn St
Ste 304
Cambridge, MA 02138
617-661-5998
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Recent Neck Lift  |  show details
by Judith A Smith on May 23rd, 2014

I've just returned from my one year follow up appointment with Dr. Joel Feldman. I strongly do not recommend Dr. Feldman as a surgeon. With his pleasant personality, he does present himself as someone you can trust. Unfortunately, I did. I am very dissatisfied with the results of my surgery.

|  excellent in all respects  |  show details
by Geo & San on Mar 12th, 2014

My wife and I had twin surgeries within a couple of months. Both of us are extremely pleased with the results. Dr. Feldman, the office staff, and the Mt. Auburn Hospital are outstanding in our opinion. If you're thinking about facial or next surgery we can give our unqualified and most positive recommendation.

|  Excellent expereince and outcome  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2014

Dr. Feldman was professional and immediately set me at ease. I loved that his surgery was private and I did not have to go through the usual wait and wait some more hospital surgery routine.The surgery went very well and he checked on me in the hospital that adjoins his office regularly. The result was excellent. He is an artist. I had no recovery problems and checked me at several intervals up to 12 months following surgery. I highly recommend him for a neck lift. ( 61- first ever plastic surgery procedure)

|  Not happy with results  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2013

I had bags removed under my eyes a year ago. Dr. Feldman made a mess. I think I look worse now than before. I have a lump under one eye. He keeps the lights in the office very low, so you don't actually see your skin as it appears in day light. People should look elsewhere and not go to this doctor.

|  Neck lift nightmare  |  show details
May 9th, 2013

I had a neck lift whereby the two muscles going down the neck were stitched together to make a smooth neckline. I expected there to be tightness and was told it might take up to a year for the tightness and pain to alleviate. It has been two and a half years and still I have pain behind my ears, in the back of my head and in my neck. I was told by Dr. Feldman to see a neurologist. I am very unhappy with the neck lift. If I had known that I would have all this difficulty and pain, I would never have had it done.

by C A Rhodes on Mar 3rd, 2013

I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole. also notice that the people who kept saying there mother went to him please note it was for a consultation none of them actually had him as their surgeon! I don't need an MDiety to work on me! It doesn't allow NO STAR at all so I had to go with one.

|  Excellent experience, superb doctor  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Feldman. His work is nearly invisible and he achieves a natural result. He has a wonderful bedside manner and his follow up is exceptional. It doesn't get any better.

|  Awful  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2012

This man needs to find a new job.

Jul 22nd, 2011

Some of these positive reviews sound more like commercial advertizements than actual patient reviews.

Jul 8th, 2011

His gentle manner is a fake one if I ever saw it.

|  internationally renowned plastic surgeon with great bedside manner  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2010

Dr. Feldman is an internationally-renowned, incredibly intelligent and gifted plastic surgeon. He has authored multiple groundbreaking books on necklifts and is a superb educator. My mother went to see him for a consultation and said that both he and his staff were exceptionally caring and professional. We cannot speak highly enough about him.

by meital on Aug 4th, 2010

the best doctor ever. sensitive to his patients,professional,nice,full of sympaty. he changed my life

|  world-class, world-renowned face and neck surgeon  |  show details
by World-class plastic surgeon known for necklifts on Jul 18th, 2010

My mother recently saw Dr. Feldman for a face and neck consultation--she was delighted and said his staff was incredibly helpful and courteous, and that Dr. Feldman was incredibly gracious, and took much time to explain the options to her. Additionally, Dr. Feldman is world-renowned for his work with necks and necklifts. Based on my mother's experience with Dr. Feldman, I have to give him the highest ratings on all levels!

|  He sucks  |  show details