inactive

Joel J Feldman Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

April 19th, 2015
For me truly a miracle worker for me. Very kind,compassionate and giving man. Wii be truly missed upon his retirement

March 4th, 2015
He made a mess of me
Dr Feldman made a mess of my face. His bedside manner is great before he operates, but the results suck.

September 20th, 2014
NECK LIFT
It has been 16 months since my neck lift surgery. I'm currently seeking help for correction of my neck and jawline. My neck continues to feel very tight. I've learned to live with this discomfort.

March 12th, 2014
excellent in all respects
My wife and I had twin surgeries within a couple of months. Both of us are extremely pleased with the results. Dr. Feldman, the office staff, and the Mt. Auburn Hospital are outstanding in our opinion. If you're thinking about facial or next surgery we can give our unqualified and most positive recommendation.

February 27th, 2014
Excellent expereince and outcome
Dr. Feldman was professional and immediately set me at ease. I loved that his surgery was private and I did not have to go through the usual wait and wait some more hospital surgery routine.The surgery went very well and he checked on me in the hospital that adjoins his office regularly. The result was excellent. He is an artist. I had no recovery problems and checked me at several intervals up to 12 months following surgery. I highly recommend him for a neck lift. ( 61- first ever plastic surgery procedure)

May 9th, 2013
Neck lift nightmare
I had a neck lift whereby the two muscles going down the neck were stitched together to make a smooth neckline. I expected there to be tightness and was told it might take up to a year for the tightness and pain to alleviate. It has been two and a half years and still I have pain behind my ears, in the back of my head and in my neck. I was told by Dr. Feldman to see a neurologist. I am very unhappy with the neck lift. If I had known that I would have all this difficulty and pain, I would never have had it done.

March 6th, 2012
Excellent experience, superb doctor
I would highly recommend Dr. Feldman. His work is nearly invisible and he achieves a natural result. He has a wonderful bedside manner and his follow up is exceptional. It doesn't get any better.

December 3rd, 2010
internationally renowned plastic surgeon with great bedside manner
Dr. Feldman is an internationally-renowned, incredibly intelligent and gifted plastic surgeon. He has authored multiple groundbreaking books on necklifts and is a superb educator. My mother went to see him for a consultation and said that both he and his staff were exceptionally caring and professional. We cannot speak highly enough about him.

August 4th, 2010
the best doctor ever. sensitive to his patients,professional,nice,full of sympaty. he changed my life

July 18th, 2010
world-class, world-renowned face and neck surgeon
My mother recently saw Dr. Feldman for a face and neck consultation--she was delighted and said his staff was incredibly helpful and courteous, and that Dr. Feldman was incredibly gracious, and took much time to explain the options to her. Additionally, Dr. Feldman is world-renowned for his work with necks and necklifts. Based on my mother's experience with Dr. Feldman, I have to give him the highest ratings on all levels!

February 26th, 2009