Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

by Cathy on Apr 19th, 2015

For me truly a miracle worker for me. Very kind,compassionate and giving man. Wii be truly missed upon his retirement

He made a mess of me show details He made a mess of me
by Lucy Brown on Mar 4th, 2015

Dr Feldman made a mess of my face. His bedside manner is great before he operates, but the results suck.

NECK LIFT show details NECK LIFT
by Judith A Smith on Sep 20th, 2014

It has been 16 months since my neck lift surgery. I'm currently seeking help for correction of my neck and jawline. My neck continues to feel very tight. I've learned to live with this discomfort.

excellent in all respects show details excellent in all respects
by Geo & San on Mar 12th, 2014

My wife and I had twin surgeries within a couple of months. Both of us are extremely pleased with the results. Dr. Feldman, the office staff, and the Mt. Auburn Hospital are outstanding in our opinion. If you're thinking about facial or next surgery we can give our unqualified and most positive recommendation.

Excellent expereince and outcome show details Excellent expereince and outcome
Feb 27th, 2014

Dr. Feldman was professional and immediately set me at ease. I loved that his surgery was private and I did not have to go through the usual wait and wait some more hospital surgery routine.The surgery went very well and he checked on me in the hospital that adjoins his office regularly. The result was excellent. He is an artist. I had no recovery problems and checked me at several intervals up to 12 months following surgery. I highly recommend him for a neck lift. ( 61- first ever plastic surgery procedure)

Not happy with results show details Not happy with results
Nov 30th, 2013

I had bags removed under my eyes a year ago. Dr. Feldman made a mess. I think I look worse now than before. I have a lump under one eye. He keeps the lights in the office very low, so you don't actually see your skin as it appears in day light. People should look elsewhere and not go to this doctor.

Neck lift nightmare show details Neck lift nightmare
May 9th, 2013

I had a neck lift whereby the two muscles going down the neck were stitched together to make a smooth neckline. I expected there to be tightness and was told it might take up to a year for the tightness and pain to alleviate. It has been two and a half years and still I have pain behind my ears, in the back of my head and in my neck. I was told by Dr. Feldman to see a neurologist. I am very unhappy with the neck lift. If I had known that I would have all this difficulty and pain, I would never have had it done.

Mark as Helpful  | 12 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Excellent experience, superb doctor show details Excellent experience, superb doctor
Mar 6th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Feldman. His work is nearly invisible and he achieves a natural result. He has a wonderful bedside manner and his follow up is exceptional. It doesn't get any better.

Awful show details Awful
Feb 1st, 2012

This man needs to find a new job.

Investment $15,000.00 total for neck lift show details Investment $15,000.00 total for neck lift
Nov 8th, 2011

I had a neck lift done by Dr. Feldman. It cost 13,500.00 (with the anesthesiologist) I then had to spend two nights in the hospital at 1800.00, I was so excited about how great it would look seeing I am only in my early 40's and he is supposed to be the "best". I have to say that I was totally disappointed in the results. I was left with one large lump under my jaw on one side and a not so large lump under my jaw on the other. Totally obvious to everyone who looks at it, however, when I brought this to the Dr's attention, he simply said they were glands and that he was not going to do anything about that! Needless to say I was also left with bunching of the skin when I swallowed and I was told that it looked fine. I actually had to wait two years and see another plastic surgeon to fix these things, that was another 7000.00

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Jul 22nd, 2011

Some of these positive reviews sound more like commercial advertizements than actual patient reviews.

Ask for patient testimonials show details Ask for patient testimonials
Jul 9th, 2011

Start with Lucille M. Iacovelli. Or you can just Google her name.

Jul 8th, 2011

His gentle manner is a fake one if I ever saw it.

internationally renowned plastic surgeon with great bedside manner show details internationally renowned plastic surgeon with great bedside manner
Dec 3rd, 2010

Dr. Feldman is an internationally-renowned, incredibly intelligent and gifted plastic surgeon. He has authored multiple groundbreaking books on necklifts and is a superb educator. My mother went to see him for a consultation and said that both he and his staff were exceptionally caring and professional. We cannot speak highly enough about him.

by meital on Aug 4th, 2010

the best doctor ever. sensitive to his patients,professional,nice,full of sympaty. he changed my life

world-class, world-renowned face and neck surgeon show details world-class, world-renowned face and neck surgeon
by World-class plastic surgeon known for necklifts on Jul 18th, 2010

My mother recently saw Dr. Feldman for a face and neck consultation--she was delighted and said his staff was incredibly helpful and courteous, and that Dr. Feldman was incredibly gracious, and took much time to explain the options to her. Additionally, Dr. Feldman is world-renowned for his work with necks and necklifts. Based on my mother's experience with Dr. Feldman, I have to give him the highest ratings on all levels!

He sucks show details He sucks
Feb 26th, 2009