Dr. Joel Feldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel Feldman?

April 19th, 2015

For me truly a miracle worker for me. Very kind,compassionate and giving man. Wii be truly missed upon his retirement

March 4th, 2015

He made a mess of me

Dr Feldman made a mess of my face. His bedside manner is great before he operates, but the results suck.

September 20th, 2014

NECK LIFT

It has been 16 months since my neck lift surgery. I'm currently seeking help for correction of my neck and jawline. My neck continues to feel very tight. I've learned to live with this discomfort.

March 12th, 2014

excellent in all respects

My wife and I had twin surgeries within a couple of months. Both of us are extremely pleased with the results. Dr. Feldman, the office staff, and the Mt. Auburn Hospital are outstanding in our opinion. If you're thinking about facial or next surgery we can give our unqualified and most positive recommendation.

February 28th, 2014

Excellent expereince and outcome

Dr. Feldman was professional and immediately set me at ease. I loved that his surgery was private and I did not have to go through the usual wait and wait some more hospital surgery routine.The surgery went very well and he checked on me in the hospital that adjoins his office regularly. The result was excellent. He is an artist. I had no recovery problems and checked me at several intervals up to 12 months following surgery. I highly recommend him for a neck lift. ( 61- first ever plastic surgery procedure)

March 6th, 2012

Excellent experience, superb doctor

I would highly recommend Dr. Feldman. His work is nearly invisible and he achieves a natural result. He has a wonderful bedside manner and his follow up is exceptional. It doesn't get any better.

December 3rd, 2010

internationally renowned plastic surgeon with great bedside manner

Dr. Feldman is an internationally-renowned, incredibly intelligent and gifted plastic surgeon. He has authored multiple groundbreaking books on necklifts and is a superb educator. My mother went to see him for a consultation and said that both he and his staff were exceptionally caring and professional. We cannot speak highly enough about him.

August 4th, 2010

the best doctor ever. sensitive to his patients,professional,nice,full of sympaty. he changed my life

July 19th, 2010

world-class, world-renowned face and neck surgeon

My mother recently saw Dr. Feldman for a face and neck consultation--she was delighted and said his staff was incredibly helpful and courteous, and that Dr. Feldman was incredibly gracious, and took much time to explain the options to her. Additionally, Dr. Feldman is world-renowned for his work with necks and necklifts. Based on my mother's experience with Dr. Feldman, I have to give him the highest ratings on all levels!

May 1st, 2010