A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Felipe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Felipe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Felipe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Felipe graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Felipe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Deguzman Felipe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel D. Felipe practice?
- Dr. Joel Felipe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Felipe practices Family Medicine near Auburn, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tukwila, WA.
See Auburn Family Physicians.