A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Fiedler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Fiedler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fiedler
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fiedler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Fiedler, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiedler graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fiedler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Mark Fiedler MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joel M. Fiedler practice?
- Dr. Joel Fiedler has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Fiedler practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists and Philadelphia Pediatricians.