A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Fiedler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Fiedler is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Fiedler, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiedler graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fiedler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Mark Fiedler MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joel M. Fiedler practice?
- Dr. Joel Fiedler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Fiedler practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Voorhees Allergists and Voorhees Pediatricians.