A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Fiedler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Fiedler, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiedler graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fiedler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fiedler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans