A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Figatner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Figatner
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Figatner Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Figatner graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Figatner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel G Figatner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel G. Figatner practice?
- Dr. Joel Figatner has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Figatner practices Family Medicine near Oakhurst, CA.
See Oakhurst Primary Care Doctors.