A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Figatner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Figatner graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Figatner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel G Figatner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel G. Figatner practice?
- Dr. Joel Figatner has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Figatner practices Family Medicine near Oakhurst, CA.
See Oakhurst Family Physicians.