A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Frank is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Frank, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel J Frank MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joel J. Frank practice?
- Dr. Joel Frank has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Frank practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Santa Ana Psychiatrists.