Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joel Fromer
Dr. Joel Fromer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Fromer is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center, Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc. and Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street. He speaks English.
Dr. Joel Fromer has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Joel Fromer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.
Dr. Seth Schneider
Allergy and Immunology
Wichita, KS 0.01 mi40
Dr. Nathan Tofteland
Gastroenterology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Wichita, KS 0.26 mi9
Dr. Richard Guthrie
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Wichita, KS 0.26 mi53