Family Physicians

4 Walter E Foran Blvd
Ste 408
Flemington, NJ 08822
908-237-0200
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

|  Very professional and inspiring!  |  show details
by Sharon on Jun 21st, 2013

Dr. Fuhrman spent over an hour with me and customized a diet for me. I have been suffering for ears with stomach pains from IBS and I now feel better than ever before. I can't thank Dr. Fuhrman enough! He is a kind and compassionate doctor!

|  show details
Aug 25th, 2012

I believe in Dr. Furhman's mission, however he is a rude, arrogant man who is constantly pushing buying more merchandise and memberships. I would not recommend him.

|  Waste of Time and Money & MADE ME WORSE!  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2012

I was 5'2" and weighed 87 pounds at the time, and had a myriad of symptoms. My friend who drove me was badgered to make an appointment, while being told that she should really do something about her weight! I left their office with a piece of paper for a 6-week plan, and I found this same 6-week plan in their Eat to Live book ( 2003) in Chapter 8, Your Plan for Substantial Weight Reduction on page 179. I had to call them, to get test results, which the lab had sent a week before. Dr Fuhrman told me the tests indicated that nothing was wrong. A month later, my primary doctor asked for copies of these test results, which actually indicated that I had full blown pnuemonia, and a virus with extremely high numbers! Thankfully, I had anemia at the time, and could not lift much; otherwise, I would have ruptured my spleen! When I called for a refund, they never acknowledged my letters, and never returned my call, and instead, slandered me behind my back to other patients!

|  Dr. Fuhrman is Rude and Arrogant  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2011

And his staff is awful! This doctor only cares about his bottom line. Just take a look at his website - it's a Joel Fuhrman infomercial.

|  Simply Excellent.  |  show details
by Joseph Rodriguez on Jul 18th, 2010

Dr. Fuhrman is an excellent practitioner, one who 1) LISTENS to his patients 2) TRIES TO CURE THEM - NOT just tell them to swallow a pill or have surgery!!! Although he does prescribe as needed, his primary treatment is through people's food intake. Through books and publications, he convincingly presents science that supports a plant-based lifestyle, one that is rich in micronutrients, vitamins, phytochemicals and antioxidants, is one that can eliminate many of the common disease we face as Americans. He's finally a doctor that thinks outside the box, and isn't a slave to the pharmaceutical industry!!

|  He's the worst  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2009

He's rude and arrogant. He treated my feelings with total disregard. He is obviously in for the money. I was charged over $700 in cash and was only told to eat fruits and vegetables.