A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Funk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Funk, Urological Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Funk
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Funk Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Funk, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Funk graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Funk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel T Funk MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joel T. Funk practice?
- Dr. Joel Funk has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Funk practices Urology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Urologists.