December 30th, 2016
This is the WORSE Doctor I have ever been to.
VERY RUDE OFFICE STAFF on the phone.! I dont think they could be less concerned if they tried... Dr. is full of himself! thinking he is God and knows all. I demanded that he remove a device from me that was causing me extreme pain..My body no longer needed this.. he didnt want to remove it, but I told him I am not leaving with this thing in me. He then sent me a letter telling me I was aggressive! OMG!!! HAHAHA! in severe pain.. yes.. I was .. as he wanted me to continue to be in pain..cuz his schedule was too full..wanted me to continue being in pain for months.. I took my life back against his wishes! I didnt want to go on living on drugs to deal with the severe pain I was in.. for NO REASON! I was diagnosed STONE FREE by a hosptial.. scan read by TWO different radiologists .. I healed myself with natural remedies.. .. Most people when they are in lots of pain can be aggressive, somethng the Dr. seems unaware of??? I am normally a mild mannered person.. he had the nerve to send me a letter telling me not to come back to his clinic.. like I would want to? why? for what? to be mis diagnosed and mistreated? NO WAY! I will stay as far away from this clinic as possible!! I recommend other people do also.. he is callous, pompous and just generally full of himself!

May 20th, 2016
everything as I expected .Friendly,professional and modest.

October 22nd, 2015
Jewel of tucson!
Dr. Joel funk is in fact the jewel of doctors, and i call him the jewel of Tucson. Capable, professional and extremely expert in his field of expertise

September 30th, 2015
Appts, imppossible
Dr. made a comment to me, about my pain in the growing , comparing to his shoe fitting thight. I am sorry but feeling like you have been kicked in the growing everyday, does not compre to a shoe being uncomfortable.

February 26th, 2014
Excellent Doctor!
This was my first visit to an urologist. I found Dr. Funk to be most courteous, professional, knowledgeable and detailed in searching for the cause of my problem. He put me at ease immediately. He also has an outstanding physicians assistant.

August 9th, 2013
Wonderful doctor!
Dr. Funk has kept me cancer free for two and a half years now. He is very empathetic with his patients and has a great bedside manner. He never rushes through my visits and answers all questions and explains everything to me. I would highly recommend him.

July 31st, 2012
good guy
2 visitswith Dr funk. He is the 3rd urologist I have seen over the last 25 yrs and I recommend him. He is pleasant and patient. He seemed truly interested and concerned about my issue........this kind of visit can be awkward but he put me at ease.

March 18th, 2009
dR. FUNK is a courteous and caring physician. My husband has had the pleasure of being his patient. Dr. is good to explain the diagnosis and treatment needed and is very professional in the care and treatment he has given him.