Dr. Joel Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel Cohen?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

March 20th, 2017

Awesome Dr! Wish more dr's were like this these days! Treated me like a person & not just a #!!!!

October 8th, 2015

Excellent care

Dr. Cohen was friendly and professional. He listened, performed tests and diagnosed my condition. I recommend him highly

August 4th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Cohen for over thirty years . This is the man to see if you have any sinus problems. I am so thankful that I found Dr. Cohen . I have been to many E N T in Scottsdale and they said there was nothing wrong with me . Dr. Cohen found out that there many things wrong with my sinuses. Make an appointment with Dr. Cohen he will not disappoint you.

March 23rd, 2014

excellent dr

I really just can’t say enough positive things about Dr. Joel Cohen. He exceeds expectations in every way, and I feel so lucky to have found such an amazing dermatologist in Denver. He is extremely professional, courteous, and most importantly, skilled. I have never written a review before, but he warrants the extra time and attention, and anyone that is lucky enough to be his patient will immediately understand me. I have used him for both cosmetic and medical dermatologic needs, and he is amazing - definitely the best there is! I recommend him in the highest possible regards…

April 4th, 2012

Mr Rene Raffaele

One of the most outstanding doctors I have ever met. Had major ear surgery 3 years ago and am seeing once a month to have my ears cleaned. Staff is excellent, kind and friendly. Have had 3 friends treated by him and all give excellent reviews.

November 19th, 2010

It's a small office with poor billing practices. Claims are filed with insurance a few months(!) after the office visit, and I usually have to call to inquire whether the claim has been paid yet.

June 29th, 2010

DR COHEN WAS RECOMMENDED TO ME BY ANOTHER PHYSICIAN. WHEN I CALLED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR MY DAUGHTER, THE OFFICE STAFF GOT US IN RIGHT AWAY. ONCE THERE WE WERE TREATED VERY WELL. DR COHEN WAS IS IN TO SEE US WITHIN 10 MINUTES. HE TOOK HIS TIME EXPLAINING WHAT MIGHT BE THE CAUSE OF THE LYMPH NODE PROBLEM. HE SENT US RIGHT AWAY FOR A CT SCAN WITH CONTRAST. WE WERE CALLED THE NEXT MORNING AND SCHEDULED A FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENT THAT SAME AFTERNOON. IT WAS DISCUSSED THAT WE SHOULD HAVE THE LYMPH NODES REMOVED. WE WERE SCHEDULED FOR SURGERY THE FOLLOWING WEEK. DR COHEN WAS VERY KIND TO MY DAUGHTER THROUGH OUT THE ENTIRE PROCESS. HE MADE HER FEEL AT EASE BY EXPAINING EVERYTHING TO HER IN A WAY SHE COULD UNDERSTAND. HE TOOK HIS TIME AND WE NEVER FELT RUSHED. THE OTHER STAFF WERE VERY PLEASANT TO WORK WITH AS WELL. THEY ALL SEEMED TO CARE ABOUT US AND DIDN'T TREAT US LIKE WE WERE JUST A NUMBER. THANKFULLY EVERYTHING TURNED OUT AND IT WASN'T CANCEROUS. I HAVE AND WILL CONTINUE TO REFER PATIENTS TO DR JOEL COHEN.

May 11th, 2010

ear wax remove

dr cohen and his staff are exelent , totally painless , very possitive experence

April 27th, 2010

Warning

I am submitting this as a warning to other patients. I saw Dr. Cohen for a year. To make a long story short, he performed several procedures that were unnecessary. I was scheduled to have surgery with him; because of his inability to track my treatment and offer a logical explanation for the recommended procedures, I got a second opinion. Consistent with my own knowledge of the procedures that he was going to perform, the doctor that provided the second opinion said that those surgeries were completely unnecessary. He said that he knows of many patients who had similar complaints to mine about Dr. Cohen. In addition to his lack of knowledge in the field, he made two inappropriate comments (with a sexual undertone) during out last appointment. I ultimately decided to file a board complaint after scanning the waiting room and seeing several elderly patients after my last appointment at his office. I know that if I did not have the ability to track my own treatment (as many elderly patients may not be able to do), I would have been unnecessarily put under general anesthesia. He should not be practicing.

May 7th, 2009

Broke me

He broke me. For the rest of my life I will be damaged with no way for a repair. My nose is always dry and from going to other specialists I found out he destroyed all the mucus glads in my sinuses.

February 22nd, 2017