Dr. Joel Gage, MD
Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

by Billy Ray Carr on Jun 28th, 2015

Cardiovascular services of Texas are couteous, professional and helpful. They are a very caring group of professional heart specialist. I would gladly recommend them for heart health needs.

Great visit show details Great visit
by Richard A. on Jun 14th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Gage for about ten years and he is great. I am always greeted with a smile and we have a talk about conditions and medications. I would recommend him to every one in need of a heart specialist.

Great physician and office staff show details Great physician and office staff
by A. Gordon on Jun 8th, 2015

Everyone was courteous and professional.

Excellence in a World of Averages! show details Excellence in a World of Averages!
May 28th, 2015

Not once disappointed with attention and care received for over 9 years!

by Herb Meischen on Mar 7th, 2015

Dr. Gage has been the ultimate professional...During a routine stress test, it was discovered that I had an arterial blockage (~80%)...Dr. Gage flawlessly performed the procedure of inserting a 'stent.'...Has been an excellent Dr. Highly endorse/recommend him!

Compassionate show details Compassionate
by Cliff and Jan W. on Aug 16th, 2014

My husband and I have been a sof Dr. Gage's for several years now and we both have had our share of hospital stays, procedures, and surgeries. Dr. Gage has always been very compassionate, caring, and thorough with regards to our health. He is a one of a kind doctor that we highly recommend to our friends and family. We trust him and always find comfort in his care!

Best Heart Dr Ever show details Best Heart Dr Ever
by Dennis F. on Jun 26th, 2014

Dr Gage is what I call an "old horse doctor" it means they have common sence and really know what their talking about. Dr Gage really talks to you, and helps you understand the pro's and con's of any treatments. I know i feel safer having him watching out for the wellbeing of my heart.

B.Burnes show details B.Burnes
by B. Burnes on Jun 23rd, 2009

Great doctor! Very knowledgeable and good bedside manner. Highly recommended! *****