Dr. Joel Gage, MD
Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

none show details none
by Harolod Chapman on Sep 22nd, 2016

Dr. Gage has been my cardiologist for more than five tears and his professionalism , and that of his office staff, has been excellent. I feel very comfortable and confident in his analysis of my heart condition and treatments.

by David on Jun 28th, 2016

I am very grateful to be one of Dr. Gage's patients.

by Ann Loosier on Jun 7th, 2016

Really like Dr Gage & his staff

Best cardiologist around show details Best cardiologist around
by Anita Wall on May 28th, 2016

I've seen Dr Gage for approx. 7 years now. He is a Dr who knows his field. He has taken such good care of me and is truly concerned with my health issues. He is a very kind and caring soul and and expert in his field of medicine. I recommend him at every opportunity.

by Eric Moeller on May 19th, 2016

Dr. Gage is awesome. He takes the time to explain what he thinks and why he has provided certain courses of action. No negatives at all.

by Weldon Roberts on Apr 24th, 2016

Dr. Gage always takes time to listen to me and respects my opinions about my health.

Excellent location, pleasant staff, healthy environment. show details Excellent location, pleasant staff, healthy environment.
by Jay Cruz on Apr 22nd, 2016

I met Dr. Gage during an emergency visit to St. David's in Dec 2014. I did not have a Cardiologist at the time. Incidentally a friend had already recommended another doctor at this practice, after spending some time with Dr. Gage, I chose to make him my cardiologist. Perfect choice, he's got me on the right track. Gracias Doctor.

by Anita Wall on Mar 4th, 2016

I only wish that every doctor I saw was as educated as Dr Gage on different aspects of your health. He is a wonderful Dr and I hope I have him as my Dr till I draw my last breath.

Ideal Cardiology Specialist show details Ideal Cardiology Specialist
by Angela Eisert on Nov 15th, 2015

Dr. Todd Gage and his staff are very positive and effective with me and my cardiology issues. They have a fine manner and are careful with your time. Length of time as a Patient: two years.

by Jane Kratsas on Oct 26th, 2015

Great office. Nice people. Dr, Gage is a great guy and doctor. He listens . He explain and he acts like he cares.

Could't have gotten a better Doctor. show details Could't have gotten a better Doctor.
by Manuel Adams Estrada on Oct 22nd, 2015

Great guy (Doctor), I have been to 3 other cardiac Doctors, and feel very comfortable with Dr Gage. I don;t mind waiting for my appointment, I know he is not going to rush thru my time with him.

by James Leitzman on Oct 13th, 2015

At a recent visit I arrived early to find the waiting room nearly full and realized I would be waiting a little longer than normal. During this extended wait I was able to observe the efficiency and organization of the entire staff. They all stayed cheerful and positive while they dealt with unreasonable reactions by some of the impatient patients This was very impressive to me and I appreciate the skill and abilities of my doctor and the team around him. I know from this experience, that when I arrive for an appointment that I will be treated with respect and courtesy. I had the easy part that day as all I had to do was rest in the comfortable waiting room.

Dr. Gage/Team are Exceptional! show details Dr. Gage/Team are Exceptional!
by Herb Meischen on Sep 23rd, 2015

Dr. Gage/team are outstanding! From simple office calls; checkups; followups to sophisticated procedures they are outstanding. Dr. Gage has become a friend as well as practitioner. Highly recommend him!

Aug 31st, 2015

I recently changed to Dr. Gage for my cardiologist. I find his care to be excellent. I find him to be committed to his patients overall care. I aslo find his Staff to be excellent as well.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Ron Green on Aug 24th, 2015

I have been Dr. Gage's patient for about 2-years. He is an excellent physician and a very nice, caring person. He listens, he takes his time with you and he makes sure he has answered and explained your questions. I highly recommend his services!

by E. E. Pete Demers on Aug 23rd, 2015

Always a pleasure with Dr. Gage appointments. My confidence in Dr Gage is highest.

One of the best! show details One of the best!
by David Nevala on Aug 11th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Gage's since roughly 2007. I consider Dr. Gage to be one of the best Physicians that I have ever had. He shows genuine concern for my well-being, and is attentive and responsive during every appointment and procedure. So many doctors these days seem to treat their patients like a number, but with Dr. Gage you get top-notch care and a kind and personable demeanor.

by Billy Ray Carr on Jun 28th, 2015

Cardiovascular services of Texas are couteous, professional and helpful. They are a very caring group of professional heart specialist. I would gladly recommend them for heart health needs.

Great visit show details Great visit
by Richard A. on Jun 14th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Gage for about ten years and he is great. I am always greeted with a smile and we have a talk about conditions and medications. I would recommend him to every one in need of a heart specialist.

Great physician and office staff show details Great physician and office staff
by A. Gordon on Jun 8th, 2015

Everyone was courteous and professional.

Excellence in a World of Averages! show details Excellence in a World of Averages!
May 28th, 2015

Not once disappointed with attention and care received for over 9 years!

by Herb Meischen on Mar 7th, 2015

Dr. Gage has been the ultimate professional...During a routine stress test, it was discovered that I had an arterial blockage (~80%)...Dr. Gage flawlessly performed the procedure of inserting a 'stent.'...Has been an excellent Dr. Highly endorse/recommend him!

Compassionate show details Compassionate
by Cliff and Jan W. on Aug 16th, 2014

My husband and I have been a sof Dr. Gage's for several years now and we both have had our share of hospital stays, procedures, and surgeries. Dr. Gage has always been very compassionate, caring, and thorough with regards to our health. He is a one of a kind doctor that we highly recommend to our friends and family. We trust him and always find comfort in his care!

Best Heart Dr Ever show details Best Heart Dr Ever
by Dennis F. on Jun 26th, 2014

Dr Gage is what I call an "old horse doctor" it means they have common sence and really know what their talking about. Dr Gage really talks to you, and helps you understand the pro's and con's of any treatments. I know i feel safer having him watching out for the wellbeing of my heart.

B.Burnes show details B.Burnes
by B. Burnes on Jun 23rd, 2009

Great doctor! Very knowledgeable and good bedside manner. Highly recommended! *****