The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rosacea Facts about rosacea, including different types & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joel Gelfand
Dr. Joel Gelfand, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Radnor, PA (and 1 other location). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Gelfand is affiliated with University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian, Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System and Hospital of the University of PA. He speaks English.
Dr. Joel Gelfand has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
Dr. Joel Gelfand is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Carmela Vittorio
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi24
Dr. Maria Uberti-Benz
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Jacqueline Junkins Hopkins
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi30