A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Gelfand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Gelfand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Gelfand, MD, MSCE is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Genital Warts
- Hair Diseases
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infection
- Occupational Dermatitis
- Pyoderma Gangrenosum
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelfand graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gelfand has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Mitchell Gelfand MD and MSCE is a male Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Joel M. Gelfand practice?
- Dr. Joel Gelfand has 7 office locations.
Dr. Joel Gelfand practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.