A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel George is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel George, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. George has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Knapp Medical Center
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Glenn George MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joel G. George practice?
- Dr. Joel George has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel George practices Ophthalmology near Weslaco, TX.
See Weslaco Ophthalmologists.