Psychiatrists

8004 Lincoln Dr W
Ste E
Marlton, NJ 08053
856-983-3830
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  Horrible staff  |  show details
by Chris on Jan 11th, 2014

I had to cancel one appointment because I was stuck in horrible traffic due to a bad accident and there was no way I was going to be able to make it. They charged me $140. I never missed or was late to a single appointment before that. That put me over the edge and I never went back. They are EXTREMELY unorganized. Horrible at scheduling appointments, no one seems to know whats going on. I called at 2pm to pay a bill once and they told me I would have to call back the next day because the billing dept had left already. Don't waste your time, find somewhere else to go.

|  Arrogant doctor  |  show details
May 28th, 2013

He was arrogant, conceited and showed no compassion. He is a big pusher of prescription medications to treat you. He questions you for twenty minutes, mostly about medications, then the session is over! He was no help at all! Save your time and money and avoid this pompous man!

|  show details
Nov 4th, 2012

Dr glass helped me be a better person.I have a very bad neck and back. If it weren't for him I wouldn't be able to run my family farm

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2012

Excellent Doctor in every way. Very compassionate, smart and polite.

|  best dr.!  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2012

Great down to earth dr that is always willing to help!

|  Excellent doctor, poor staff  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2011

Had to leave this office due to medical staff incompetency and lack of compassion especially for being a psychiatrist office and dealing with emotional patients. As a guy the last thing I want to do is wait almost a half hour in the waiting room listening to the main receptionist gossip on the phone. Often when waiting for appointment, other patients had the same concerns. Unfortunate because he is a great doctor.

|  Want to be a Non-smoker? Make an apointment with Dr. Glass  |  show details
by Theresa Owen on Jun 15th, 2009

I smoked 2 packs of cigarettes a day for over twenty-five years. I wanted to be a non-smoker and had tried to quit numerous times. I had seen many advertisements for group hypnosis but didn't have confidence in a group class. I decided a personal hypnosis session conducted by an MD would be best for me. I told myself that I could return to the Doctor for a refresher as needed. I contacted the Board of Psychiatry to learn which MDs in the area performed hypnosis for smoking cessation. I met with Dr. Glass on October 8, 1999 and have not had a single cigarette since!!!! Thank you, Dr. Glass!