Dr. Joel Glass MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Marlton, NJ

• Good
  • Bad

January 21st, 2016
he knows his meds.... and how to get the best effects from them.

September 26th, 2014
Dont go!
He's a je rk. I was referred to him by another doctor to find about about possible add problems. I have TBI and memory issues going on. My own doctor told me he would've referred me elsewhere but I couldn't get an appointment right away. My doctor said they got a lot of complaints from patients stating he had them on multiple drugs and felt like zombies he is not compassionate at all. I only went bc again I couldnt get an appointment where they wanted to send me right away. I went to my first appointment with an open mind he didn't seem THAT bad. He put me on anxiety meds which I was fine with bc I already knew from prior doctors I had problems with it fine. Never touched the add part. Next session told him I was doing well on my meds and wasnt having a problem. I had had a rough week (death in the family, huge fight with my mother, was getting evicted, and I also have a ton of physical problems leaving me disabled and im in alot of pain, I dont take pain meds so pain was bothering me too) I was basically overwhelmed and stressed and when I was there I pretty much just broke down hoping he would help me or give me advice. I forgot hes not a therapist hes a script writing dic k who doesnt listen to a word you say. He threw a script at me for depression. Dude you're an a**hole. I tried to confide in him and trusted him he lead me on to think he cared and truly wanted to give me some advice. I'm not depressed I had a stressful week and I'm dealing with more than any "normal" person does on a daily basis I can only take so much I'm human too. He just likes to medicate people he doesnt truly give a crap about you or your problems and the whole time you talk hes busy writing down probably the next med he wants to put you on. Maybe if he actually evaluated people truly and then prescribed meds as needed i wouldnt have an issue with him. I was very insulted and it was like a slap to the face. I didnt get the script filled I cancelled my future appointments with him and am going to find a different doctor. Dont go to him he's seriously an je rk.

January 11th, 2014
Horrible staff
I had to cancel one appointment because I was stuck in horrible traffic due to a bad accident and there was no way I was going to be able to make it. They charged me $140. I never missed or was late to a single appointment before that. That put me over the edge and I never went back. They are EXTREMELY unorganized. Horrible at scheduling appointments, no one seems to know whats going on. I called at 2pm to pay a bill once and they told me I would have to call back the next day because the billing dept had left already. Don't waste your time, find somewhere else to go.

November 4th, 2012
Dr glass helped me be a better person.I have a very bad neck and back. If it weren't for him I wouldn't be able to run my family farm

September 24th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
Excellent Doctor in every way. Very compassionate, smart and polite.

June 21st, 2012
best dr.!
Great down to earth dr that is always willing to help!

June 13th, 2011
Excellent doctor, poor staff
Had to leave this office due to medical staff incompetency and lack of compassion especially for being a psychiatrist office and dealing with emotional patients. As a guy the last thing I want to do is wait almost a half hour in the waiting room listening to the main receptionist gossip on the phone. Often when waiting for appointment, other patients had the same concerns. Unfortunate because he is a great doctor.

February 21st, 2008