A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Goffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Goffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goffman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Goffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Goffman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goffman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- West Houston Medical Center
- Sw Memorial Hermann
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Henry Goffman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joel H. Goffman practice?
- Dr. Joel Goffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Goffman practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.