A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Goffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Goffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goffman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Goffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Goffman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goffman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- West Houston Medical Center
- Sw Memorial Hermann
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Henry Goffman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joel H. Goffman practice?
- Dr. Joel Goffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Goffman practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.