A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Goldberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Goldberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Goldberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel B Goldberg MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joel B. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Joel Goldberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Goldberg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Internists and Great Neck Cardiologists.