Urologists
385 State Route 18
Ste C
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
732-246-8300
Locations and availability (9)

1.5

|  Worst Doctor Ever!  |  show details
by John on Jul 12th, 2013

Do not go to this guy...I went to him because I have a burning sensation in my urine. The guy takes a urine test and then proceeds to give me a rectal exam without even telling me. He just says turn over and then sticks his finger up my azz. That was it. He said your fine. I wanted some more tests done like a blood test but all he said was your fine you don't need one. What a quack! I was shocked..I did'nt even know doctors treat patients like this because this is the first doctor I have ever seen that acts like a condescending moron. This guy has seen that tv show house one too many times and probably thinks that is his hero.

|  Horrible!  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2012

Dr. Goldsmith was the most unprofessional doctor I have ever seen. I knew I was in trouble when I waited in the waiting room for well over an hour. Then, when I was brought back to the office, after having my weight taken, I was sent back into the waiting room for another extended period. While having my weight taken, Dr. Goldmsith could be heard talking with his staff in a very arrogant manner. When I finally saw Dr. Goldsmith, his bedside manner was worse than I expected. He would ask me questions but interrupt all my answers. He came into the room and used the f word because his cell phone was vibrating because he had a message. He told me to wait as he checked his voicemails. Overall, I could not find one positive about Dr. Goldsmith or his office.

|  The worst doctor  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2011

Went to this guy a few times. I asked him to order some blood tests for me just to be sure I don't have any STD's while I still had insurance - do you know what he told me: "Go donate some blood - they'll test you". This doctor is a complete idiot.

|  Horrible Doctor - Never Go See Him  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2011

I saw Dr. Goldsmith 3 months ago and he NEVER followed up with me on my test results. After numerous calls to his office I still haven't heard back from him. Avoid this doctor - you will not get a proper treatment.

|  show details
Jan 10th, 2011

Smug, condescending, and arrogant. As a cancer patient, I deserve more. Fired him today- good riddance.