Dr. Joel Goldsmith MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 12th, 2013
Worst Doctor Ever!
Do not go to this guy...I went to him because I have a burning sensation in my urine. The guy takes a urine test and then proceeds to give me a rectal exam without even telling me. He just says turn over and then sticks his finger up my azz. That was it. He said your fine. I wanted some more tests done like a blood test but all he said was your fine you don't need one. What a quack! I was shocked..I did'nt even know doctors treat patients like this because this is the first doctor I have ever seen that acts like a condescending moron. This guy has seen that tv show house one too many times and probably thinks that is his hero.

March 9th, 2012
Horrible!
Dr. Goldsmith was the most unprofessional doctor I have ever seen. I knew I was in trouble when I waited in the waiting room for well over an hour. Then, when I was brought back to the office, after having my weight taken, I was sent back into the waiting room for another extended period. While having my weight taken, Dr. Goldmsith could be heard talking with his staff in a very arrogant manner. When I finally saw Dr. Goldsmith, his bedside manner was worse than I expected. He would ask me questions but interrupt all my answers. He came into the room and used the f word because his cell phone was vibrating because he had a message. He told me to wait as he checked his voicemails. Overall, I could not find one positive about Dr. Goldsmith or his office.

November 2nd, 2011
The worst doctor
Went to this guy a few times. I asked him to order some blood tests for me just to be sure I don't have any STD's while I still had insurance - do you know what he told me: "Go donate some blood - they'll test you". This doctor is a complete idiot.

March 17th, 2011
Horrible Doctor - Never Go See Him
I saw Dr. Goldsmith 3 months ago and he NEVER followed up with me on my test results. After numerous calls to his office I still haven't heard back from him. Avoid this doctor - you will not get a proper treatment.

January 10th, 2011
Smug, condescending, and arrogant. As a cancer patient, I deserve more. Fired him today- good riddance.

June 5th, 2017